Prior to your office visit you will be asked several questions:
- Have you had any recent fever or cough?
- Have you had any recent loss of taste or smell?
- Have you travelled outside of the tri state region in the past 2 weeks?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 2 weeks or are you currently awaiting the results of a COVID test?
- Have you had any exposure to a known COVID positive individual in the past 2 weeks?
At the time of your visit you will be required to have a mouth and nose covering. If necessary, these will be provided.
Your temperature will be checked upon entry to the office.
We minimize waiting room times, and patients are socially distanced when in the wait area.
If you prefer we can also call you in from your car via cell phone closer to the time of your appointment.
All surfaces are cleaned utilizing appropriate disinfectants following each use.
Please bring your insurance card, photo id, and any referral information with you, and remember that your co-payment is due at the time of your visit.