We want you to know that we appreciate your trust and confidence in us. For your first appointment, we ask that you have the following materials prepared in advance so that our physicians can provide you with timely and comprehensive care.
- Please download and fill in the LISRM Patient Forms electronically on your computer. Print out a copy to bring to your appointment.
- Referral from your primary care physician if it is required by your insurance.
- Any relevant imaging studies, such as X-rays, MRIs, CAT scans, including the actual films (and not just the reports).
- Any medical records pertinent to your condition.
- Your current insurance card.
- A list of all of your current medications.
- If a referral is required by your insurance plan, please coordinate this with your primary care physician in advance. Appointments may be rescheduled if your referral is not received by the office in time.
If you are coming for an acupuncture appointment, please download and fill out the Acu Intake Form.
Cancellation & No Show Policy
We understand that there are times when you must miss an appointment due to emergencies or obligations for work or family. In order to be respectful of the medical needs of all our patients, please be courteous and contact our office promptly if you are unable to show up for your appointment. This time will be re-allocated to someone who is in need of treatment.
If it is necessary to cancel your scheduled appointment, we require that you call at least 24 hours in advance. Appointments are in high demand, and your early cancellation will give another person access to timely medical care. Therefore, appointments canceled less than 24 hours before your appointment will result in a fee to be collected at your next scheduled visit.
A “no-show” is someone who misses an appointment without canceling it in an adequate manner. A failure to be present at the time of a scheduled appointment will be recorded in your medical record as a “no-show”, and a fee will be billed to your account.
We thank you for your cooperation.